Monday, August 18, 2014

Blog Hop Time!

It is time again for another great challenge with Craft Hoarders but this week we have the added fun of a blog hop! We have teamed up with one of our August sponsors, Altered Pages, to bring you double the inspiration!!! 

But first, let's start with the challenge...Button It Up! Like the title implies, this challenge is all about buttons. If you are like me, and many other hoarders, you have a supply of buttons!! Pull them out of your stash and start creating!!!! This is what I came up with...



But like any good blog hop, you have to start at the beginning to see all of the awesome creations. Here is the links to the Craft Hoarder girls...




and here is the links to the Altered Pages ladies...

Roni Johnson
http://inkstainswithroni.blogspot.com/

Trisha Too
http://easilyamusedhardtooffend.blogspot.com/

Daniella May
http://www.d-dazzledscraps.com/


Stephanie Siatta
http://stephaniesiattadesigns.blogspot.com/

Tonya Trantham
http://creativeaddictiontopaper.blogspot.com/

Robin Horasanian
http://robinsbirdhouse.blogspot.com/

Debi Tullier
http://fabric-ecraft.blogspot.com/

Barbara Rankin
http://blackholeartstudio.blogspot.com/

Lyneen Jesse
http://dreamingofcastles.blogspot.com/


Have a great time hopping and I look forward to seeing your projects linked up on the Craft Hoarders site soon!!!!

20 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Beautiful color palette, Tammi!

Tonya said...

Love the soft fun colors of your layout! Fabulous! <3

Unknown said...

I love how you used the buttons to accent the design on the paper. So fun.

Noreen said...

Buttons and flowers go together so well!

Noreen
Crafty Journal

Barbara Rankin said...

What a fun page layout. Love how you integrated the buttons into your piece. So happy to be hopping along with you today.

Gloria Stengel said...

I love your fresh take on the challenges every week! I love the colors you picked for this!

Glenda said...

Your layouts always are so lovely. I really love the way you used buttons on this one!

lost coast scrapper said...

So pretty, I just love the colors and design!! xo

Robin Horasanian said...

Very cute scrapbook page!

ddazzled71 said...

Beautiful Layout, I especially love the floral paper, it's so very pretty!

Ina Good said...

fun layout pretty florals and pink buttons!

Lyneen said...

LOVE the colors of your layout!Thanks for a great blog hop!

Unknown said...

Very pretty layout! I love the tag embellishment! And great pic!

TangledBlueRose said...

Great layout! I love the colors!

sarascloset said...

Perfect colors! This is a beautiful layout for a beautiful photo!

creative lady said...

Tammi, you always have the nicest layouts, just love it. The colors are nice and soft.

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful layout, very sweet picture and wonderful colors.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

I am liking your page and your colors and buttons are fabulous!

Pammejo said...

Fabulous layout, just love your photo.

criscolores said...

Beautiful! thanks for share!