I was lucky enough to getaway for the weekend and head to a scrapbook crop with a friend of mine. I got 10 pages done!! That may not seem like a lot to some but it is good for me because I tend to be a slow scrapper! I am going to share a few of my layouts with you today...
This first layout I created for the photo inspiration Colorful Creations challenge and also added the required word "lucky...
this next page was made using the inspiration from the Paper Secrets sketch challenge and also to use something for each letter of the word S P R I N G (Simple Stories, pin, red twine, ink, nine hearts, green die cut)...
next I created this fun page for the photo inspirations challenge at Paper Girls Challenge Blog...
and my last share for today is based on the sketch challenge at Stuck on U Sketches...
Thanks so much for poppin' in!!





17 comments:
Wow all amazing layouts! Love the papers used and the fun color combo. Great take on the sketch at SOUS. Thanks for playing along with us. xoxox
Sweet layouts! I'm glad that you had time to play along with us at SOUS!
A very fresh layout for Colorful Creations! Thanks a lot for plyaing with us!!
Hi great take on the sketch, I can believe how many layouts you did!! Thanks for joining in with us at sous.
Beautiful pages and awesome take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with Paper Secrets!
This layout is so up my alley! I love it, it is also clean but colorful and fun! Thanks for playing at CC!
Gorgeous work as always Tammi! Love your take on the sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Secrets!! :)
ALL are terrific LOs!...10 LOs--great job---crops are just too fun!...Thanks for being inspired by Colorful Creations! Love your work!
wow Tammi have you been busy. What amazingly beautiful layouts. Love the one you did for us over at Colorful Creations. Thanks for playing.
Beautiful pages! Thanks for playing along with us at CC!
Oh, I LOVE all these pages!!! Such beautiful work!!
Thanks for joining us at Colorful Creations :-)
Great layouts. I had fun checking them out. I like your clean approach on the SOUS sketch. Thanks for playing along.
Great take on the SOUS sketch Tammi. Loving the title - perfect! Thanks for joining us this month!
Beautiful layout with a great take on the challenge! Love the banner and the hidden tag! Thank you for playing with us at CC!
great work!!! I love the layout for the cc !!! I love the banner you created !!! and the colors you used !!!! thanks for playing with us at Colorful creations!!!!
I'd say 10 is an excellent amount of scrappy pages to finish at a crop! Love all your work, thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls.
Such pretty LO's!! I just love them all!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets!
Post a Comment