Today is my day for the quote challenge on the My Scraps forums! Here is the quote that I chose...
"This is the House that Love built."
I created my page about the little house that my Dad and I were fixing up together...just a couple of blocks from his own. We had so many plans made. Makes me sad that he didn't get to see the place complete, but more, that we never got to share all of the plans we made.
I would love for you to play along and share your own stories!!
While you are there, make sure that you check out the store. Big Labor Day sale going on...33% off your entire order with code LABORDAY2012 and receive FREE US shipping on orders over $50!
Did you get in on the Facebook giveaway?? Please "like" My Scraps & More here and leave your comment for a chance to win!
Have a great day!!

3 comments:
your blog is adorable! I just love it. I'm now a follower.
Really love the challenge.. Wish I had more time to do it.. , but big plans and that thing called work.. ugh.
I came over to this blog from 2Ps. I really like this layout. The colors, placement, everything. =)
Post a Comment